9/19/11

Send Postcards!!

Hello,

I wanted to give you a bit of an update. This project is going so well!
My blog has reached almost 3,000 views. :) Thank you viewers!

People from everywhere have been stopping in. It is such a delight for me to read where people are from.

United States, Russia, Canada, India, South Korea, Australia, Hungary, Italy, Serbia, Brazil, Germany, France, Malaysia, Netherlands, UK and so many other places have visited.

I am currently in need of postcards.
I have had a great amount sent from Maine, South Dakota & Florida.

If you live in any part of the world that is not one of the places listed above please send a few blank postcards to:

J Barone
12013 Fountianbrook Blvd
Apt 1202
Oralndo, FL 32825
USA

If in a small note you want to notate your name and a small tidbit about the city or what you like most about the city I will add that into the blog!

If you leave me your email I can let you know the date your card will be posted.

Thank you very much for all of your support for this project!

J

No comments:

Post a Comment